Tuesday, December 20, 2005

WK Interact

Before I start...someone mentioned that I'm not really doing "just" designers. Well to that I say "deal". kiss kiss!


I was overall completely disappointed with this design team's work. The only thing I found that they really impressed me with was more of the same work they had in Hotel Fox. The VW car is awesome...but what is it's purpose anyway? They're website was annoying as well, it didn't give any information about what their goals or concepts were with their projects and I didn't really get the jist of it from their pix of them either. They take a lot of pictures of them actually producing the work which I found interesting but still, not satisfactory because they didn't take time to explain what the hell they were doing in the first place.



So anyway...what do I like about their work? Just their illustration quality of the woman and how they let the paint drip and bleed into other images. They do a really nice job of this. But overall, in my opinion, their work sucks...even the other illustrations, posters and all other work they featured on their website just wasn't up to par with what I would expect a design team featured in a VW hotel to be.

It does make me want to play with loose ink though.

http://www.wkinteract.com/

No comments: