Wednesday, December 14, 2005

copycat

I'm going to somewhat copy from a future prof. of mine. Technically, it's not copying at all, since I'm not going to be writing about the same things as him really and also, I don't believe he has a copyright on his blog...though perhaps I should check it out.

Anyway, I learned a valuable lesson today. DO YOUR FREAKIN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GET IN AN ARGUEMENT WITH SOMEONE!! not that I didn't already know this but it just got shoved in my face twice in one day so I decided to take action and kill two birds with one stone.

I'm going to research a designer everyday and write about them in here. Hopefully that way I'll also be able to remember some of the names of design that actually influence my work.

Here goes:

ok...well starting tomorrow...my comp is freakin slow and i have to work at 8 am and go strong until 9 pm. argh.

night

No comments: