
VASAVA is a group of 10 young creatives based in barcelona. They do amazing work as you can see. In this one particularly, I again admire the way they used photography and incorporated design without interfering too much with the photos.
Their website is absolutely horrid however...as you will see if you visit the link. I wouldn't have even given it a second thought if the work had not been recommended to me already as being good...so I checked it out.
They have great book design and layouts. And this exhibit developed as a showcase project of MUSAC is also very inspiring and I would give anything to have been able to see it.
My favorite piece on their website though is a series of ads they did for Diesel (example shown below).

Sorry so short today...I'm running late on a shoot as it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment